Skip Navigation Links
      RS 6:313     


§313.  Withdrawal of money or property deposited by or for minors

Any money or other property deposited by a minor or other person in the name of a minor with a bank may be withdrawn by the minor or other person in the manner and under the terms of the written instructions given at the time of the opening of the account or of the making of the deposit.

Acts 1984, No. 719, §1, eff. Jan. 1, 1985.

If you experience any technical difficulties navigating this website, click here to contact the webmaster.
P.O. Box 94062 (900 North Third Street) Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70804-9062