Skip Navigation Links
      RS 11:1515     


§1515.  Withdrawal of accumulated employee contributions

If the membership of a member who is not eligible to retire is terminated, the former member may apply for and obtain a refund of his accumulated employee contributions.  However, no refund shall be paid until and unless the accuracy of the information on the application therefor has been certified by the clerk for whom the former member was employed and the former member remains out of service for sixty days and until all contributions for said member have been paid into the fund.  Payment of such a refund to the former member cancels all rights in the fund, neither the former member nor any other person shall be entitled to any benefits on the former member's account, and credit for all service shall be forfeited.  

Acts 1986, No. 1063, §1, eff. Oct. 1, 1986; Redesignated from R.S. 13:939 by Acts 1991, No. 74, §3, eff. June 25, 1991.  

If you experience any technical difficulties navigating this website, click here to contact the webmaster.
P.O. Box 94062 (900 North Third Street) Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70804-9062