Violations of this Part shall include but shall not be limited to the following:
(1) The failure or refusal to obtain an unmanned aerial system license in accordance
with R.S. 3:43.
(2) The failure or refusal to register an unmanned aerial system operated in the
course of an agricultural commercial operation in accordance with R.S. 3:43.
(3) Any violation of this Chapter or of any rule or regulation adopted pursuant to the
provisions of this Chapter.
(4) Any interference with the commissioner and the department or its representatives
in the performance of their duties as prescribed in this Chapter.
(5) Failure to timely pay any penalties or costs due pursuant to the provisions of this
Chapter or any rule or regulation of the commissioner adopted pursuant to this Chapter.
Acts 2015, No. 166, §1, eff. June 23, 2015.