House Committee on Health and Welfare
April 11, 2013
= already considered.
= currently being considered.
= not yet considered.
**Click on an instrument for additional information. Click on an author for the author's home page.
CALL TO ORDER
DISCUSSION OF LEGISLATION
- Designates the Institute for Public Health and Justice as an advisor to the legislature on matters related to youth in the criminal justice system and youth with behavioral needs (EN NO IMPACT See Note)
- Expands the applicability of the medication attendant provisions to the office of aging and adult services
- Provides relative to reports, records, and adjudicatory functions of the La. State Board of Medical Examiners
- Provides relative to access to state prescription monitoring program information
- Defines compounded pharmacy-generated product
- Provides for the EarlySteps childhood disability intervention program and authorizes a fee schedule known as cost participation for services of the program (RE +$1,197,640 SG RV See Note)
- Clarifies definition relative to colleges of pharmacy
- Clarifies powers and duties of the Louisiana Board of Pharmacy relative to nonresident pharmacists
- Revises provisions relative to aid to needy families and employment services for TANF cash assistance recipients (RE NO IMPACT FF EX See Note)
- Requires training be made available for mandatory reporters
- Provides relative to parking spaces for certain disabled persons