Senate Committee on Senate and Governmental Affairs
April 17, 2013
* Agenda Revised April 16, 2013, 4:04 pm *
Time Changed from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm Removed SB 51, SB 69, & SB 153
= already considered.
= currently being considered.
= not yet considered.
**Click on an instrument for additional information. Click on an author for the author's home page.
CALL TO ORDER
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
May 30, 2012
June 3, 2012
LEGISLATION TO BE CONSIDERED
- Urges IOC to reconsider its position on Olympic wrestling.
- Constitutional amendment to prohibit legislation relative to state tax rebates from being considered during a regular session held in an even-numbered year. (2/3-CA13s1(A))
REGISTRARS OF VOTERS
- Authorizes the registrars of voters to make changes of address, changes of party affiliation or nonaffiliation and changes of name received prior to the close of the registration records for the general election. (gov sig)
- Provides exception to Code of Govenmental Ethics regarding certain contractual or other relationships by certain municipal elected officials. (8/1/13)
- Changes the dates for municipal and parochial elections, inaugurations, and qualifying periods, in certain parishes. (1/1/15)
CONSIDERATION OF ANY OTHER MATTERS THAT MAY COME BEFORE THE COMMITTEE