House Committee on Transportation, Highways and Public Works
April 23, 2013
= already considered.
= currently being considered.
= not yet considered.
**Click on an instrument for additional information. Click on an author for the author's home page.
CALL TO ORDER
DISCUSSION OF LEGISLATION
- Amends and repeals DOTD administrative rules pertaining to access permits
- Approves the 2013-2014 annual plan for integrated coastal protection and restoration
MTR VEHICLE/LICEN PLATES
- Directs the Dept. of Public Safety and Corrections to imprint "Battle of New Orleans Bicentennial 1815-2015" on license plates for private passenger motor vehicles
- Provides with respect to the location of obstructions placed on a levee in Orleans Parish
- Abolishes the North Bossier Levee and Drainage District
- Provides for the membership of the board of commissioners for airport districts
- Requires highly traveled bridges to receive certain treatment within the highway priority system
- Provides relative to contract limits for certain levee projects
- Provides relative to contracts for certain levee and mitigation projects