Senate Committee on Health and Welfare
April 24, 2013
John J. Hainkel, Jr. Room
* Agenda Revised April 23, 2013, 2:04 pm *
Added SB 222
= already considered.
= currently being considered.
= not yet considered.
**Click on an instrument for additional information. Click on an author for the author's home page.
CALL TO ORDER
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
April 17, 2013
LEGISLATION TO BE CONSIDERED
- Provides for preparation of cakes and cookies in home for public consumption. (8/1/13) (EN SEE FISC NOTE GF EX See Note)
- Provides for the Louisiana Health Care Independence Program and requires reporting of the program outcomes. (gov sig) (EG DECREASE GF EX See Note)
- Provides for licensure of behavior analysts. (2/3 - CA 7s2.1(A)) (8/1/13) (EN INCREASE SG EX See Note)
- Provides for authorized agents for purposes of criminal history checks on nonlicensed persons and licensed ambulance personnel. (8/1/13) (EN SEE FISC NOTE SD RV See Note)
- Provides for certain limitations relative to actions or rules requiring modification of certain existing community water systems. (gov sig)
- Provides relative to Medicaid and certain managed health care organizations providing health care services to Medicaid beneficiaries. (1/1/14) (RR1 See Note)
- Provides for nurse practitioners and licensure by the Louisiana State Board of Medical Examiners. (1/1/14) (2/3 - CA7s2.1(A)) (OR INCREASE SG EX See Note)
- Consolidates the functions of the Louisiana Emergency Response Network and the Bureau of Emergency Medical Services into the the Louisiana Emergency Medical Services and Response Network. (gov sig) (2/3 - CA7s2.1(A)) (OR -$251,678 GF EX See Note)
- Provides for licensure procedures for early childhood learning centers. (1/1/14) (EN NO IMPACT GF EX See Note)
CONSIDERATION OF ANY OTHER MATTERS THAT MAY COME BEFORE THE COMMITTEE