House Committee on Transportation, Highways, and Public Works
April 29, 2013
= already considered.
= currently being considered.
= not yet considered.
**Click on an instrument for additional information. Click on an author for the author's home page.
CALL TO ORDER
DISCUSSION OF LEGISLATION
- Requires DOTD to present highway priority program information in a certain format and allows for deletions and substitutions of projects within proposed program
- Restricts the issuance of certain traffic citations and the imposition of certain civil penalties (OR INCREASE LF EX See Note)
- Allows public entities in Evangeline Parish to let a contract to other than the lowest bidder in certain circumstances
MTR VEHICLE/LICEN PLATES
- Creates prestige license plates for the Louisiana Republican and Democratic Parties
- Provides relative to contracts let by certain entities for capital projects in Orleans Parish