Senate Committee on Finance
April 29, 2013
= already considered.
= currently being considered.
= not yet considered.
**Click on an instrument for additional information. Click on an author for the author's home page.
CALL TO ORDER
LEGISLATION TO BE CONSIDERED
- Provides for use of entry age normal valuation method by Louisiana State Employees' Retirement System and Teachers' Retirement System of Louisiana. (See Act) (RE DECREASE APV)
- Provides for health action plans by the Department of Health and Hospitals. (gov sig) (EN SEE FISC NOTE GF EX See Note)
- Constitutional amendment to provide for thresholds at which certain funds and allocations are subject to reduction or transfer to eliminate a projected deficit in a fiscal year. (2/3 - CA13sl(A)) (OR SEE FISC NOTE SD RV)
- Creates and provides for the Southeast Baton Rouge Community School Board and school system in East Baton Rouge Parish. (See Act) (RE INCREASE GF EX See Note)
- Provides relative to the issuance of bonds to finance capital improvements for the Louisiana Community and Technical Colleges System. (2/3-CA7s6(F)(1))(gov sig) (EN +$20,000,000 GF EX See Note)
- Provides for the dedication of revenues realized from the expansion of health insurance coverage pursuant to the Affordable Care Act. (8/1/13) (EG INCREASE SD RV See Note)
- Provides relative to certain annual license fee renewals for participating in horse racing. (7/1/13) (EN SEE FISC NOTE SG RV See Note)
CONSIDERATION OF ANY OTHER MATTERS THAT MAY COME BEFORE THE COMMITTEE