Senate Committee on Judiciary B
May 7, 2013
= already considered.
= currently being considered.
= not yet considered.
**Click on an instrument for additional information. Click on an author for the author's home page.
CALL TO ORDER
LEGISLATION TO BE CONSIDERED
- Provides for Families in Need of Services. (gov sig) (OR INCREASE GF EX See Note)
- Amends the definition of alcoholic beverage outlet for the purposes of the crime of carrying a firearm on the premises of an alcoholic beverage outlet
- Provides with respect to the La. Code of Military Justice
- Designates the Institute for Public Health and Justice as an advisor to the legislature on matters related to youth in the criminal justice system and youth with behavioral needs (EN NO IMPACT See Note)
CRIMINAL/BUREAU CRIML ID
- Authorizes certain nonprofit organizations to obtain criminal history record and identification files for applicants seeking to serve in certain programs
- Provides with respect to time limitations for the renewal of licenses under the Military Service Relief Act
CONSIDERATION OF ANY OTHER MATTERS THAT MAY COME BEFORE THE COMMITTEE