House Committee on Health and Welfare
May 8, 2013
= already considered.
= currently being considered.
= not yet considered.
**Click on an instrument for additional information. Click on an author for the author's home page.
CALL TO ORDER
DISCUSSION OF LEGISLATION
- Directs the secretary of DHH to expand eligibility standards for the La. Medicaid program to conform to those established in the Affordable Care Act (OR DECREASE GF EX See Note)
- Amends administrative rules to provide that La. Medicaid eligibility standards conform to those established in the Affordable Care Act (OR DECREASE GF EX See Note)
- Creates the La. Health Care Independence Program (EG DECREASE GF EX See Note)
- (Constitutional Amendment) Provides relative to prohibiting mandatory participation in a health care system (RE NO IMPACT See Note)
- Provides for a time-limited expansion of Medicaid eligibility standards in La. to conform such standards to those provided in the Affordable Care Act until Dec. 31, 2016 (OR DECREASE GF EX See Note)