Senate Committee on Senate and Governmental Affairs
May 15, 2013
* Agenda Revised May 15, 2013, 8:05 am *
ADDED: HB 44 HB 221
= already considered.
= currently being considered.
= not yet considered.
**Click on an instrument for additional information. Click on an author for the author's home page.
CALL TO ORDER
BOARD OF REGENTS
LSU BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
LEGISLATION TO BE CONSIDERED
- Allows the placement of voter registration application forms at certain retailers selling firearms. (gov sig) (EN SEE FISC NOTE GF EX See Note)
- Requests the U.S. government to take steps to support a united Ireland
- Provides an exception to confidentiality provisions of public records law for requests made by specified entities for certain information in personnel records of certain public employees
- (Constitutional Amendment) Requires legislation relative to tax rebates, tax incentives, and tax abatements to be introduced or considered during regular sessions convening in odd-numbered years
- Authorizes certain dual employment and dual officeholding for certain health care providers or researchers
- Provides for technical corrections to various provisions of the La. Revised Statutes, the Children's Code, and the Code of Criminal Procedure
CONSIDERATION OF ANY OTHER MATTERS THAT MAY COME BEFORE THE COMMITTEE