Senate Committee on Judiciary B
May 14, 2013
= already considered.
= currently being considered.
= not yet considered.
**Click on an instrument for additional information. Click on an author for the author's home page.
CALL TO ORDER
LEGISLATION TO BE CONSIDERED
- Authorizes DPS&C to sell bulletproof vests to other law enforcement agencies (EN NO IMPACT SG RV See Note)
- Provides with respect to payment of insurance premiums for retired sheriffs and deputy sheriffs of the Richland Parish Sheriff's Office (EN -$69,505 LF EX See Note)
- Provides relative to the creation of a statewide mapping and planning system for certain schools
FIRE PROTECT/FIRE MARSHAL
- Adds failure to register as a convicted arsonist and violations of a fire marshal's orders to the list of offenses for which a fire marshal may conduct investigations and make arrests
- Provides relative to citizenship and residency requirements for manufacturer's permits
ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE PERMT
- Provides for the expansion of certain permit authority for areas designated as local historic landmark districts
CONSIDERATION OF ANY OTHER MATTERS THAT MAY COME BEFORE THE COMMITTEE