Senate Committee on Finance
May 23, 2013
= already considered.
= currently being considered.
= not yet considered.
**Click on an instrument for additional information. Click on an author for the author's home page.
CALL TO ORDER
LEGISLATION TO BE CONSIDERED
- Extends income tax credits for the rehabilitation of certain owner-occupied residential structures. (gov sig) (EN DECREASE GF RV See Note)
- Provides income tax credits under the Beginning Farmer and Fisherman Income Tax Credit Program. (gov sig) (EG -$400,000 GF RV See Note)
- Provides for the ordinary operating expenses of state government for Fiscal Year 2013-2014
- Provides for an automobile allowance for the clerk of court of certain parishes (EN +$194,900 LF EX See Note)
- Creates the La. Manufactured Firearms and Ammunition Act (RE INCREASE SD EX See Note)
- Provides for survivors benefits for tribal police officers and firemen (EN SEE FISC NOTE SG EX See Note)
RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT
- Establishes the MediFund for statewide advancement of biosciences, biomedical, and medical centers of excellence (REF INCREASE GF EX See Note)
- Provides for the transferability of the income tax credit for the rehabilitation of historic commercial structures (EN DECREASE GF RV See Note)
CONSIDERATION OF ANY OTHER MATTERS THAT MAY COME BEFORE THE COMMITTEE