Senate Committee on Transportation, Highways and Public Works
March 12, 2014
* Agenda Revised March 11, 2014, 4:03 pm *
Removed SB 47
= already considered.
= currently being considered.
= not yet considered.
**Click on an instrument for additional information. Click on an author for the author's home page.
CALL TO ORDER
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
May 30, 2013
LEGISLATION TO BE CONSIDERED
- Creates a prestige license plate for Sci-Port Discovery Center in Shreveport. (8/1/14) (EN INCREASE SG EX See Note)
- Creates a special prestige license plate for HIV/AIDS Awareness. (8/1/14)
- Creates a special prestige license plate for the Louisiana Future Farmers of America Foundation, Inc. (8/1/14)
- Provides with respect to "Animal Friendly" prestige license plates. (gov sig)
- Authorize university logo to be placed on a driver's license or identification card issued by the office of motor vehicles. (1/1/15) (EN SEE FISC NOTE SG RV See Note)
- Revises route designation of the Creole Nature Trail and Creole Nature Trail Scenic Byway District in Cameron and Calcasieu parishes and adds route designation for the Flyway Byway in Jefferson Davis Parish. (gov sig)
- Authorizes ready-mixed concrete trucks to exceed maximum allowable gross vehicle weight under certain conditions until 2016. (8/1/14) (EN DECREASE SD RV See Note)
- Creates a prestige license plate for Multiple Sclerosis. (8/1/14)
- Names I-10 Bridge over Lake Pontchartain as the Frank Davis "Naturally N'Awlins" Memorial Bridge. (8/1/14)
- Provides relative to military honor license plates for certain disabled veterans. (8/1/14)
- Provides relative to a special prestige license plate for the Delta Waterfowl Foundation. (8/1/14)
CONSIDERATION OF ANY OTHER MATTERS THAT MAY COME BEFORE THE COMMITTEE