Senate Committee on Labor and Industrial Relations
April 24, 2014
= already considered.
= currently being considered.
= not yet considered.
**Click on an instrument for additional information. Click on an author for the author's home page.
CALL TO ORDER
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
Meeting of April 16, 2014
LEGISLATION TO BE CONSIDERED
- Provides for a state minimum wage. (1/1/15) (OR INCREASE GF EX See Note)
- Constitutional amendment to provide, with certain exemptions, for a state minimum wage effective January 1, 2015. (2/3-CA13s1(A)) (OR INCREASE GF EX See Note)
- Provides relative to the Louisiana Rehabilitation Services. (gov sig) (EN NO IMPACT SG RV See Note)
- Prohibits an employer benefit account being relieved from payment when the employer failed to timely respond to request for information. (8/1/14) (EN NO IMPACT See Note)
- Requires public contractors to pay certain minimum wages to employees. (8/1/14) (OR INCREASE See Note)
- Re-creates the Louisiana Workforce Commission (EN NO IMPACT See Note)
- Provides for technical corrections to various unemployment compensation provisions
CONSIDERATION OF ANY OTHER MATTERS THAT MAY COME BEFORE THE COMMITTEE