Senate Committee on Transportation, Highways and Public Works
March 22, 2016
* Agenda Revised March 22, 2016, 12:03 pm *
removed: SB 51
= already considered.
= currently being considered.
= not yet considered.
**Click on an instrument for additional information. Click on an author for the author's home page.
CALL TO ORDER
LEGISLATION TO BE CONSIDERED
- To designate a portion of LA Highway 14 in Calcasieu Parish as the "Louisiana State Trooper Steven Vincent Memorial Highway". (8/1/16)
- Designates the interchange of I-10 (Exit 54) with LA 99 in Welsh, LA, as the "SP4 Donald C. Gillett Memorial Interchange" and a portion of LA 14 on Abbeville, LA as a Blue Star Memorial Highway. (8/1/16) (EN +$6,676 SD EX See Note)
- Creates the Cameron Parish Port, Harbor, and Terminal District. (1/1/17)
- Designates interchange of I-10 with US 171 in Calcasieu Parish as "Louisiana State Master Trooper Stephen H. Gray Memorial Interchange". (8/1/16)
- Provides relative to marine products. (8/1/16)
- Authorizes LTA to undertake state-designated priority "A" or "B" projects in Statewide Transportation Plan. (gov sig)
- Authorizes DOTD to solicit and enter into public-private partnership contracts. (gov sig)
- Provides for the issuance of REAL ID compliant driver's licenses and special identification cards. (gov sig) (EN SEE FISC NOTE GF EX See Note)
- Provides relative to contracts of the DOTD. (gov sig)
CONSIDERATION OF ANY OTHER MATTERS THAT MAY COME BEFORE THE COMMITTEE