Senate Committee on Judiciary C
April 25, 2017
* Agenda Revised April 24, 2017, 4:04 pm *
REMOVED SB 220 & SB 221
= already considered.
= currently being considered.
= not yet considered.
**Click on an instrument for additional information. Click on an author for the author's home page.
CALL TO ORDER
LEGISLATION TO BE CONSIDERED
- Prohibits cutting, resection, excision, harvesting, or removal of a body part, organ, or tissue of an aborted unborn child for sale, commerce, transport, research, or profit. (gov sig)
- Eliminates the death penalty. (8/1/17)
- Provides relative to criminal justice. (7/1/17) (OR DECREASE GF EX See Note)
- Provides relative to the Habitual Offender Law. (8/1/17)
CONSIDERATION OF ANY OTHER MATTERS THAT MAY COME BEFORE THE COMMITTEE