Senate Committee on Judiciary B
March 18, 2014
* Agenda Revised March 17, 2014, 3:03 pm *
Remove: SB 80, SB 205, SB231, SB542
= already considered.
= currently being considered.
= not yet considered.
**Click on an instrument for additional information. Click on an author for the author's home page.
CALL TO ORDER
LEGISLATION TO BE CONSIDERED
- Provides relative to the annual salary of certain assistant district attorneys payable by state. (8/1/14)
PUBLIC SFTY/CORRECT DEPT
- Provides for licensing and regulation of manufacturers, dealer-distributors, users, blasters, and handlers of explosives. (gov sig) (EN NO IMPACT See Note)
- Provides relative to deputy constables. (8/1/14)
- Provides relative to the 22nd Judicial District Court's presentencing investigation assessment policy. (8/1/14) (EN +$50,000 LF EX See Note)
- Constitutional amendment to provide for the inclusion of municipally employed EMS practitioners in the list of those eligible for state supplemental pay. (2/3-CA13s1(A)) (EG +$3,960,000 GF EX See Note)
- Provides relative to inventory of untested sexual assault collection kits. (8/1/14)
- Provides relative to the registration of arson offenders. (8/1/14)
- Provide relative to coroners. (8/1/14)
- Provides for state supplemental pay for certain EMS practitioners. (EG +$3,960,000 GF EX See Note)
CLERKS OF COURT
- Provides for automobile expense allowance for certain clerks of court. (8/1/14)
CONSIDERATION OF ANY OTHER MATTERS THAT MAY COME BEFORE THE COMMITTEE