Senate Committee on Judiciary B
March 25, 2014
* Agenda Revised March 24, 2014, 4:03 pm *
= already considered.
= currently being considered.
= not yet considered.
**Click on an instrument for additional information. Click on an author for the author's home page.
CALL TO ORDER
LEGISLATION TO BE CONSIDERED
- Provides relative to fuel sale requirements at qualified truck stops. (8/1/14)
- Provides relative to the notice of an execution required to be given to the victim's family. (8/1/14) (EN NO IMPACT See Note)
- Provides relative to appointments to the Louisiana Public Defender Board. (8/1/14)
- Authorizes 24th Judicial District Court to assign certain divisions as a reentry division. (8/1/14)
- Provides relative to containers of beverages of high alcoholic content and prohibits the sale and shipment into this state of containers of powdered alcohol. (gov sig)
CLERKS OF COURT
- Provides relative to notice of decisions in criminal appeals. (8/1/14) (EN NO IMPACT See Note)
- Provides with respect to the payment of insurance premiums for retired sheriffs and deputy sheriffs of the Acadia Parish Sheriff's Office. (gov sig)
- Requires annual report from the Gaming Control Board on impact of technology advances on gaming industry. (8/1/14)
CONSIDERATION OF ANY OTHER MATTERS THAT MAY COME BEFORE THE COMMITTEE