House Committee on Commerce
March 25, 2014
= already considered.
= currently being considered.
= not yet considered.
**Click on an instrument for additional information. Click on an author for the author's home page.
CALL TO ORDER
DISCUSSION OF LEGISLATION
- Provides relative to the Louisiana Motor Vehicle Sales Finance Act
- Re-creates the Department of Economic Development
- Repeals the requirement that the Louisiana Economic Development Corporation have a coordinator position
- Provides for revisions to business corporation law
- Authorizes the collection of a handling fee for the rental of heavy equipment
- Provides with respect to disinterment of human remains
- Provides for requirements relative to the disposal of human remains
- Provides for voting trusts as holders of limited liability company certificates
- Makes changes to the La. Underground Utilities and Facilities Damage Prevention Law
- Provides relative to financing requirements of the Louisiana Business and Industrial Development Company Act