Senate Committee on Senate and Governmental Affairs
March 25, 2014
* Agenda Revised March 25, 2014, 1:03 pm *
Added SB 460
= already considered.
= currently being considered.
= not yet considered.
**Click on an instrument for additional information. Click on an author for the author's home page.
CALL TO ORDER
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
March 18, 2014
LEGISLATION TO BE CONSIDERED
- Provides relative to the implementation of the requirement that certain state-owned buildings be equipped with suitable accommodations for breastfeeding and lactation. (gov sig) (EN INCREASE EX See Note)
- Provides an exception to the Code of Governmental Ethics regarding certain contractual or other relationships by certain municipal elected officials. (8/1/14)
- Increases the compensation for deputy parish custodians of voting machines. (1/1/15) (EG INCREASE GF EX See Note)
- Prohibits a public officer who has been removed from office pursuant to a recall election from qualifying for the same office at a special election to fill the position. (8/1/14)
- Provides with respect to rate filings with the commissioner of insurance. (gov sig)
- Provides relative to the Louisiana State Law Institute and recommendations to the legislature. (gov sig)
- Prohibits persons having outstanding fines, fees, or penalties pursuant to Code of Governmental Ethics from serving on any boards and commissions. (8/1/14)
- Requires schools receiving certain state scholarship funds to maintain funds in a separate account or use certain accounting procedures established for the legislative auditor. (8/1/14)
CONSIDERATION OF ANY OTHER MATTERS THAT MAY COME BEFORE THE COMMITTEE