Senate Committee on Commerce, Consumer Protection and International Affairs
March 25, 2014
* Agenda Revised March 24, 2014, 5:03 pm *
Removed SB 378
= already considered.
= currently being considered.
= not yet considered.
**Click on an instrument for additional information. Click on an author for the author's home page.
CALL TO ORDER
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
March 18, 2014
LEGISLATION TO BE CONSIDERED
- Prohibits certain banks from charging fees for check cashing. (8/1/14)
- Provides relative to the Board of Dentistry. (gov sig)
- Provides relative to the Louisiana Real Estate Appraisers Board. (gov sig)
- Provides relative to the performance of warranty repairs on motor vehicles. (8/1/14)
- Provides relative to licensing renewal dates for currency exchange services through use of an electronic system. (gov sig)
- Provides relative to indemnification of motor carrier transportation contracts and construction contracts. (8/1/14)
CONSIDERATION OF ANY OTHER MATTERS THAT MAY COME BEFORE THE COMMITTEE