CCRP 624     

Art. 624.  Grant of change of venue; procedure

When a change of venue is granted, the clerk of the court in which the case is pending shall make and retain copies of all documents relating to the case.  He shall deliver the original documents together with certified copies of all minute entries of the case to the clerk of the court to which the case is transferred, who shall enter the case upon the docket of the court, and the case shall be proceeded with in the same manner as if the proceedings had originally been instituted therein.